30 Blogs on Parenting GirlsJanuary 17, 2013 | in Nanny
As the parent of a girl you will have a lot of ups and downs in your life, maybe even more so than if you have a boy. Girls are more emotional for the most part just because they are girls and for no other reason. It is in their biological make-up. In saying that, are there certain things you need to know when raising a girl? Definitely! These 30 bloggers have put together some very good advice.
Dad is probably thinking that he doesn’t know a thing about raising a girl. He never played with dolls or had tea parties. However, the role of a dad is very important to your daughter and these five blog posts will tell you why.
- A Guide for a Man Attempting to Raise Women
- Dads Raising Daughters: Daddy Make My Hair Pretty!
- Dad’s Role in Raising Girls Crucial After Divorce
- 5 Tips for Dads Raising Daughters
- Fuel: Rules for Dads Raising Daughters
As a mom you might think that it will be a snap raising your daughter because you are a girl and you know how girls think. It might not be that simple. Do you remember how you felt about your mom growing up? Be prepared! Read these five blog entries to help you avoid the mistakes that your mom may have made.
- Raising Girls to Be Ladies
- Raising Girls with Moms Like Us
- Redefining Beauty For Our Girls: Raising Them from the INSIDE Out
- Tips for Raising Girls with Confidence
- Resources for Raising Independent and Confident Girls
Toddlers are toddlers right? Do you need to do anything differently when raising a toddler girl? These five bloggers seem to think so. Read through these posts and see if you can see why toddler girls are different.
- Wish We’d Known: 16 Tips No One Told Us About Raising a Girl
- Raising Confident Girls
- More Toddler Tips: Raising a Talker
- Parenting Tips for Raising Girls
- Ten Tips for Flying with a Toddler (and Maintaining Some Shreds of Your Sanity)
You might think your daughter has jumped over the tween years and gone right into the teen years, but that’s part of the whole tween thing. Some days she will act like a little girl and play with her dolls and the next day she wants to go shopping for an iPod. These five blog posts will help you with your tween.
- Raising Daughters: Tips for Enhancing the Mother-Daughter Relationship
- Raising Tweens Can Be Fun
- Five Tips for Raising Girls with a Healthy Body Image
- Tips for Making Holiday Memories with Tweens and Teens
- Five Simple Parenting Tips for Mothers to Nurture Confident Tween Girls
Going through puberty is difficult, but watching your daughter go through puberty is a nightmare. Your little girl is growing up. What can you do to help her transition? Check out these five blog entries for answers.
- The Stages of Puberty for Young Women with Developmental Delays
- Acne and the Changes in Girls During Puberty
- Puberty: When it Happens Too Young
- What Girls Need to Know About Growing Up
- My 3 Golden Rules for Dealing with Girls and Puberty
Once your little girl becomes a teen you may no longer recognize her. Her body will change and her moods will change. How do you parent a teen girl? These five blog posts will help you figure it all out.
- 4 Skin Care Tips for Teen Girls
- Tips for Good Bra Fitting Size for Teen Girls
- The Stages of Breast Development in Teen Girls
- Beauty Tips for Teen Girls
- Parenting Teen Girls
2 Responses to 30 Blogs on Parenting Girls
Search Nanny Jobs
in your zip code:
- 100 Easy Seasonal Arts and Crafts for Kids
- Raising a Vegetarian: The Growing Trend – Is it Healthy for Children?
- 10 Golden Rules of Hiring a Nanny
- Top Tips for Training Your New Nanny
- Banned Books: Should You or Shouldn’t You Let Your Child Read Them?
- 20 Blogs with Crafts You Can Make with Dollar Store Items
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose a Nanny Over Daycare
- 7 Tips for Talking to Your Elementary Schoolers About Modesty
- How to Keep Your Kids From Falling Into the Gender Trap
- How Nannies Can Welcome Visits from Grandparents