30 Blogs with Sample Scrapbook PagesJanuary 23, 2013 | in Nanny
Scrapbooking is a hobby that has been around for hundreds of years. It has evolved considerably since it first started with people saving newspaper clippings and writing poems in their books. Around the 1990’s, scrapbooking enjoyed a resurgence and has been going strong ever since, becoming a multi-billion dollar hobby. One of the few complaints people have regarding the hobby is having trouble coming up with ideas for their scrapbook pages. Here are 30 blogs that have sample pages for a variety of topics. Grab a cup of tea, sit back and take a look.
With all of the flowers, ribbons and bling that are available for scrapbook pages, sometimes it’s hard to create more masculine pages. Scrapbook manufacturers are not clueless about this and have designed plenty of pages that have accents in wood, metal and other masculine touches. These five blogs will give you examples of masculine scrapbook pages.
- Scrapbook Ideas Baby Boy
- Designer Showcase: Masculine Projects
- Scrapbooking Your Family History
- Interactive Scrapbook Layouts
- Baby Boy Scrapbook
Scrapbook page ideas for girls can be hard when you have to figure out when you’ve used enough bling and when you might have gone a tad overboard. There are many accessories that suit girls well when scrapbooking, and flowers and glitter are just barely scratching the surface of the girly accessories that are available. These five blog posts will give you some new ideas.
- Baby Girl Scrapbook Ideas
- Girls Scrapbooking Layout
- My Top Ten 2012 Scrapbook Projects
- Three Scrapbook Layouts Inspired by Counterfeit Kit Club & Studio Calico
- Girls Just Wanna Have Fun Scrapbook Layout
Your wedding is one the biggest events in your life, so it makes sense that you that you’d like to scrapbook everything about the ‘big day’ and all of the planning that went into it. These five bloggers have some layout ideas for wedding pictures and other related shots.
- Wedding Scrapbook Layout
- Adding Dimension to Scrapbook Layouts
- Digital Scrapbooking Ideas: Wedding Theme
- Wedding Scrapbook Layouts
- Fun Ideas for Wedding Scrapbook Pages
Most people take tons of pictures while on vacation. After all, you want to remember everything you saw and everything you did. How do you get those pictures into a scrapbook? For some creative ideas, check out these five blog entries.
- Scrapbook a Round-Up of Related Vacation Photos
- The Vacation Scrapbook Page: Creating Vintage Frames and Borders
- Vacation [Scrapbook] Starters
- Vacation Scrapbook Layouts
- Easier Vacation Scrapbooking
Remembering milestone anniversaries with a big party or a trip is relatively common practice. Creating a scrapbook to give as a gift for a milestone anniversary is also something that is often done. These five blog posts will provide some helpful tips for anniversary layouts.
- 50th Anniversary Scrapbook Gift for My In-Laws
- Mini Anniversary Scrapbook Album
- Digital Scrapbooking News Free Gifts: Embraceable You Frame
- 1st Month Anniversary
- DIY Anniversary Scrapbook
Most people have tons of pictures from the holidays because it’s such a common time to gather with friends and family. It seems like someone always has a camera out, which is a good thing. Gather those pictures and take a look at these five blogs and see if you can find some ideas that you like for your scrapbook pages.
- Ideas for Scrapbooking Christmas Day
- Christmas Scrapbook Layouts at Designer Digitals
- Halloween Scrapbook Layout
- Quick Thanksgiving Scrapbook Pages
- 4th of July Scrapbook Pages
Comments are closed.
Search Nanny Jobs
in your zip code:
- 100 Easy Seasonal Arts and Crafts for Kids
- Raising a Vegetarian: The Growing Trend – Is it Healthy for Children?
- 10 Golden Rules of Hiring a Nanny
- Top Tips for Training Your New Nanny
- Banned Books: Should You or Shouldn’t You Let Your Child Read Them?
- 20 Blogs with Crafts You Can Make with Dollar Store Items
- Top 10 Reasons to Choose a Nanny Over Daycare
- 7 Tips for Talking to Your Elementary Schoolers About Modesty
- How to Keep Your Kids From Falling Into the Gender Trap
- How Nannies Can Welcome Visits from Grandparents